Form, Function & Flow... "AT" Links for new discoveries
- Alexander Technique This is a "Complete Guide to the Alexander Technique".
- Alexander Technique International This site offers a list of world-wide workshops and events, articles, books and other resources. It also includes ATI's Professional Standards, Bylaws and Code of Ethics.
- The Alexander Alliance I've had the unique experience of visiting and attending several workshops with Bruce Fertman and the Alexander Alliance and look forward to future experiences with them too.
- The Performance School This site is designed by my core group of teachers and offers many learning activities and a plethora of study opportunities for those wanting to learn more about the dynamic world of The Alexander Technique.
- Looking for further healthy resources? There are many more at AltMD - a site to search for information on alternative modalities.
- My blog can be found on that site here.
In appreciation for Temecula Valley based businesses and activities I want to share some favorites:
Fun Things First … Entertainment and Art
- Bare Trees Productions Rodney Johnson’s Art - An eye opener!
- Old Town Temecula Theater Song, Dance, Theater and more await you to explore… Contribute to the Arts. Check your calendar and mark your fun first. Volunteer ticket takers, ushers and the like are also always appreciated.
- Shakespeare in the Vines The beginning of something Big and Beautiful for Temecula, An annual Shakespeare Festival!
- The Temecula Valley Master Chorale Heart warming and dynamic! Don’t let this season pass you by without seeing them.
- The Temecula Valley Farmer’s Markets Think globally. Buy locally. - Enjoy the fresh seasonal fruits and veggies. Also buy from many local artisans. Bringing a rolling cooler makes for a convenient shopping experience… fill’er up!
- Wednesday market is at the Promenade mall by the Movie theater 9:00 AM- 1:00 P
- Saturday market is in Old Town across from the fire station 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Health, Wellness and Education
Yoga and Pilates Options in the Valley
- Kundalini Yoga Murrieta - Atma offers a unique community event every Wednesday. Yoga from 6:00-7:15 PM followed by a delightful vegetarian meal made with the finest ingredients and lots of LOVE.
- Living Yoga Center
- The Energy Center - Diane Turley - Call (951) 217-8930 - Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi options